Below is a list of many of the services that I offer to give you an idea of what you have to choose from, but you don’t need to decide what’s the best fit for you right now. You can just get in touch and we’ll figure it out together.
- Coaching. I offer coaching to individuals, couples, and poly groups on the topics of dating, relationships, sex, and intimacy. Coaching is an empowering process that helps you build the confidence and skills to meet your goals. Coaching is available in person if you’re in the Portland area, and by phone or skype no matter where you are. Learn more about sex & intimacy coaching or simply contact me now to talk about your needs and decide if coaching with me is right for you.
- Private instruction. Interested in kink or BDSM but not sure where to start? Have questions you don’t know who to ask? I’m happy to help. In person if you’re in the Portland area, by phone, skype, or email if you’re not. Individuals, couples, and groups/parties welcome. I can show you how to safely introduce kink and BDSM into your life. Learn more about private instruction.
- Speaking at colleges & universities. I love speaking to college students! I have presented my classes to college groups, spoken at college sex week events, and I regularly present to human sexuality classes – both at the undergrad and graduate level. Contact me to discuss having me speak at your college or class.
- Classes and Workshops. I teach on a wide range of topics and I’m always happy to customize a class for your group or venue. Contact me if you’d like to discuss hiring me for a class, or if you’d like my full class listing with descriptions. You can find my upcoming classes here. My complete class list includes:
- Introduction to Rope Bondage / Rope Bondage for Intimacy and Connection / Intermediate Rope Bondage
- Empowering Enthusiastic Consent for Better Play and Hotter Sex!
- Mapping the Vulva: Anatomy, Communication, Touch, and Pleasure.
- Communication in the Bedroom: Asking for What You Want.
- Modern Dating: A safe, practical, and fun approach.
- Strap-On For Play: Oral, Pegging, and More.
- Penis to Prostate: A Guide to Internal and External Pleasure
- Kink 101
- Sex On The Page: Fiction & Non-Fiction
- Foolin’ Around: Introducing Toys in the Bedroom
- You’re Good Enough, You’re Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like You; Battling Impostor Syndrome for Sexuality Professionals.
- Party/event facilitator. Ever wanted to host your own sexy or kinky party? I can help set the tone and get the ball rolling with ice breakers and friendly introductions to consent and communicating desires. (Travel out of the Portland area is negotiable.)
- Writing. I write erotic fiction, lifestyle and how-to pieces on sex and kink, and much more. Please contact me if you’d like to discuss content for your website or other projects.
Contact me with any questions or to start working together now.